Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Welcome Gnome


I love my card that's on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog today.  It pushes all the right buttons for me.  The yellow door, the little cluster of shrooms, the cute little dude peeking out, the simple design. It's ok to love your own card, right?!


I'm still loving the Gnomies set.  I cut the keyhole and grass border with a Silhouette file and just hand cut the little sign. 

I drew the door shaped card and the file is free and available HERE

 
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Leigh Ann! LOVE that door and the little gnome peeking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this! love that door and the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leigh Ann! Your door template and card are AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leigh Ann...this card is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on the sweet stamp shop and had to check out your blog. Super cute card... I absolutely love it. Thanks for the template info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OF COURSE it is totally okay to love your own card!! super terrific job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK - I totally love this! The door, the gnome, the mushrooms, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely positively okay to love your own card :>) I adore it too!!! The little sign, the window - just make this one totally and completely really really really stinkin' cute card :>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just about the most precious thing I've ever seen!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! I am going to try out your template! Thank you so much for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how darling Annie!! Love the door, the sign and the sweet gnome!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!