Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Watercolor Wings



I recently purchased this gorgeous set called Watercolor Wings from Stampin' Up! and I'm becoming slightly obsessed with it. So many color combinations for this stamp set!  I used Crumb Cake card stock and stamped the image in Baked Brown Sugar ink (retired).  You can substitute Crumb Cake ink for Baked Brown Sugar. 

I went with Calypso Coral ink (stamped off for the base and stamped full color for the inside details) and gold, which is a lovely combination.


Thank you for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a pretty color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a pretty color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such a pretty color combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!