Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

This year's card is as simple as my usual Christmas cards turn out, but this year, I cranked them out even faster.  My secret...Silhouette Cameo and MISTI.  



I used the tree and star from this cut file and created a card front in my Cameo software and was able to cut out 5 at a time from 8.5 x 11 card stock. I rounded the bottom corners and adhered a piece of glitter paper on the back. The MISTI allowed me to assembly line stamp each card front perfectly-I still ask myself how I lived without the MISTI. The background stamp is a large newsprint background (Impression Obsession, maybe?) that I stamped tone on tone.  

Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute and mailable! I love that feature...I'm still working on your Xmas card btw...probably be there in 2016 :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!