Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bloom Friend

I'll admit I am a bit obsessed with this flower stamp



 I embossed with clear embossing powder on watercolor paper.  I watercolored with distress inks--picked raspberry and spiced marmalade go together well and look like watermelon wonder to me.  The card base is Watermelon Wonder and I stamped the Brushstrokes background stamp diagonally in WW ink. 

You can't see the watercolor detail well in the main photo, so here is a close up of the flower.  I went over the watercolor with a clear wink of stella pen.


Do you hear this card screaming for sequins? :)  I do!  Unfortunately, I don't have a good sequin color in my stash to use on this card so I will have to add some once my sequin order arrives.

IMG_0795





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกมโปรสมาชิกใหม่50% สล็อตออนไลน์ ซุปเปอร์สล็อต ซุปเปอร์สล็อต78

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!